[pianotech] googletech?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Feb 26 12:09:09 MST 2013

Ron K,
Go to groups.google.com and root around there.
Google+ (horribly named, IMO, given that the plus sign is a reserved
character for, ahem, google search) is a social network a la Facebook. It's
not totally unreasonable as an alternative to HL, but I don't personally
understand what significant benefit it would provide over the google group.
PBruesch
Stillwater MN