[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:45:36 MST 2013

This is a good idea, Will.

I'd be willing to begin a discussion on PTG-L, copied to the PTG President
so he can join the discussion there. But I'm not waging this war solo. Need
other folks to rationally but openly discuss grievances.

Anyone willing to discuss on PTG-L? I think if not, the battle is ended
before it's begun.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS