[pianotech] Finally,

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 26 17:31:12 MST 2013

ROFL. There is a piano tech, though, who carried too many things at once
to the car
on a chilly evening, who had a punching box fall and come open on a
gravelly driveway,
while the owners were gone but expected back at any time.

While being seen grubbing around picking up little slips of paper in the
dark would be bad enough,
leaving them on the driveway, where their bright color made them
prominently visible and
they could be seen for a long time would also be bad.

Got them up VERY QUICKLY. Threw most of them away later, at home. "It
never happened."

Susan