[pianotech] Pianotech on Google Groups running great!

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:12:19 MST 2013

Took about a minute to set up as per the directions kindly provided here (Thanks, Paul and friends!) and now posts to it are showing up in my Yahoo inbox, just like the "old" Pianotech did! I anticipate posts to the new version simply increasing, while posts to the old dwindle away as its execution date approaches, until all is on the new list and working well. So my question is this: Why all the talk, still, of getting our own server and such?

Admittedly Computer Illiterate
(But not ashamed!)

Thumpe