[pianotech] Archives

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 27 12:43:32 MST 2013

On 2/27/2013 1:35 PM, Susan Kline wrote:
> Possibly a series of jaunts along Memory Lane, selecting gems and jewels to
> new files, which would be searchable? Each person investing the time to do
> this would have their own flavor of archive, kept in their own machine, and
> possibly also on media for durability.

This has always been an option for each and every one of us
individually, either as the posts came into our inboxes, or lifted from
the archives on line. I wouldn't be interested in someone elses
compilation of what they considered interesting any more than anyone
else would be interested in mine.
Ron N