[pianotech] real costs of running a listserv list

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 15:38:59 MST 2013

My vote is to keep it free and on google.  Do we really want to get into the business of accounting, figuring out costs per person, billing, maintaining a volunteer list and keeping track of who's done classroom monitor duty lately?  I don't think so.  Plus I'm with Rob, not interested in yet another PT_ bill.  Way over ambitious.

KISS. If the home office decides to rethink this (miracles do happen on occasion) then I think we will want a simple out.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com