[pianotech] the real costs of running a listserv thang

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 17:58:26 MST 2013

Andy said:
"Another way is to
pick something very low overhead and easy to use like Google Groups. The
upfront expense of keeping the mailman list running is not large, but I
think you'll end up re-visiting how to keep it running again and again as
these other systems continue to evolve and improve."
Andy,
Thank you for your input. We have, as I see it, done the first thing in the
above paragraph and will likely do the "re-visiting" thing.
The last part is the main reason for the Exodus. The HL system has neither
evolved nor improved. My personal feeling is that it is incapable of doing
either of those things.
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.