[pianotech] LIST POSSIBILITIES

Carl koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 28 11:12:54 MST 2013

I'm wondering if all this came about because many tuners opted out
of the association .  So much great info. is available on the list, that
being a member , and having to pay dues, seems redundant.  That being
said, where does the organization get the money it needs to run things.  I'm
sure  money is needed by the association , for salaries, Journals, etc.
Obviously, there is much I don't know about how the list works.  The gov.
gets it's money from tax payers, and allocates it where necessary.

I don't know if I'm even close here, but there is money in
advertising everywhere, including online.  Is it possible that is where we are at ??

We should be enlightened, if that is the case.   Somebody should "SPLAIN" it to us.

If I'm way off base here, I apologize.              ( I am 78 years old )

CT.    ( Winnipeg -Yeeeeaah, Jets )