[pianotech] Fwd: Birdcage piano for David Boyce

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Thu Feb 28 17:22:23 MST 2013

The name means nothing I'm afraid.  One of those small English rlong
since gone.  Looks like 1880s?  The tuner's label is from Wales. Any
pics of the inside? All of those ancient birdcage pianos are pretty
awful really. And yet and yet and yet, sometimes you find one that has
something abot it, that is quite satisfying to play, even after 130 years.

Best regards,

David.

.