[pianotech] Let's Stay Together!

Clark Sprague csprague4 at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 28 20:07:42 MST 2013

OK, ok.  I don't  post very often, but I can't tell you all how much I have
appreciated the knowledge that you all have imparted to me.  I just
unsubscribed to all HL subscriptions.  I have not had any problems
personally, but in support of the fact that it is cumbersome to learn to
use, and that this List is soooo valuable to me and all of us, I stand in
support of the group, and have signed up to the Google+ group, and the
Google Pianotech group, as well.  Viva la Revolution.
    Yours in so much gratitude that I couldn't ever express it to you all,

Clark A. Sprague, RPT
csprague4 at woh.rr.com
www.clarkspianoservice.com