Excessive friction

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon May 3 15:54 MDT 1999

SInce the tightness reoccurred with the new bushings one can only
question the stability of the shank yoke..

Did an elevation in humidity coincide with the stiffness?

On the last set of Renner USA shanks that were a touch on the slow side,
I sized (50/50) them and most of them became too loose and repinned.
As a course of habit I resized to the new pins and they became loose again.
I'm gambling they will firm back up with the addition of summer humidity.

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net