Piano covers

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue May 11 08:51 MDT 1999

John,
A late, but satisfied recommendation for Jansen piano covers.  I have
ordered special specifications which he is very willing to fill.  Paul made
a vinyl water proof cover for a Yamaha S-400 to protect it from the bathtub
overfilling in a nursing home.  Bath water damage ruined their former
piano.
	Their regular padded covers seem to have longer sides.   I've
ordered about 6 in the last several years.  I'm not familiar enough to
compare, but they seem reasonably priced.  Works for me.
Phone - 800-236-2437     FAX    920 - 231 - 5450.
Joel