survey

David Forman dforman@zdial.com
Sat May 29 18:18 MDT 1999

To Bill and list,
First, thank you for the kind words, Bill
Second, thank you to everyone who replied to me and helped me get the
first list together. Because of your help, I will start as a full-time
employee starting July 1. With the proper information, administrators
can be swayed.
Here are my answers to your survey. One reason for this survey is to see
the ratio of music majors to minor. At Westminster, there are no music
minors. Also, the only performance mediums are organ, piano, and voice,
with under grad and graduate degrees in church music, music education,
and performance. As you can see, we are a very specialized school.
 Name:Westminster Choir College of Rider University
# of pianos; 159 (25 are Yamaha loaners)
hours: 40; employee with benefits
undergraduate; approx 300
graduate; approx. 100
# of piano majors at Westminster-both undergrad and grad: 61
(we also have 55 organ majors, and the rest are voice)

Hope this helps, and good luck

Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College of Rider University