survey

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Sun May 30 01:15 MDT 1999

Dave:

Congragulations on the new job!  And thanks again for your hard work.  Do you
think it might help if I reposted the survey questions once or twice?

Thanks -

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA

<< To Bill and list,
 First, thank you for the kind words, Bill
 Second, thank you to everyone who replied to me and helped me get the
 first list together. Because of your help, I will start as a full-time
 employee starting July 1. With the proper information, administrators
 can be swayed.
 Here are my answers to your survey. One reason for this survey is to see
 the ratio of music majors to minor. At Westminster, there are no music
 minors. Also, the only performance mediums are organ, piano, and voice,
 with under grad and graduate degrees in church music, music education,
 and performance. As you can see, we are a very specialized school.
  Name:Westminster Choir College of Rider University
 # of pianos; 159 (25 are Yamaha loaners)
 hours: 40; employee with benefits
 undergraduate; approx 300
 graduate; approx. 100
 # of piano majors at Westminster-both undergrad and grad: 61
 (we also have 55 organ majors, and the rest are voice)

 Hope this helps, and good luck

 Dave Forman
 Westminster Choir College of Rider University