Yamaha C9 pianos

David Forman daveforman@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:30 MST 1999

Caut,
I need your opinion. We have the chance to receive
2 Yamaha 9' pianos. However, as part of the deal,
we would have to trade in a 33 year old Yamaha C7,
which is fine, and either a 22 year old Steinway D in
good, not great, condition, or a 30 year old D in the
same condition. I have no experience with this size
Yamaha, so I need opinions. The Yamahas are in
New York and have been used as concert loan
pianos. Are these pianos good instruments, and is it
worth giving up a Steinway D for these 2 pianos.
Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College

=====