1/4 tone piece

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:26 MST 1999

Hi,

I have tuned for this particular piece a couple times. The first of the
three pieces is awesome. You will be very impressed. The other two are not
as good.  I did not like doing it, but agreed to it anyway.  Worse, I
agreed to let the piano sit at that pitch for another performance a few
weeks later. The piano did recover, but unfortunately, it loosened the
plate wedge- and actually fell out later. The piano is fine now. I ended
up having to lower pitch again another time just to properly put the wedge
back in. Be sure and check that as you go.

enjoy,

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf College