[Fwd: Re: Studio tunings...]

Robert B. Edwardsen edwardsn@rpa.net
Fri Sep 17 04:03 MDT 1999

There was a Romanian violinist here (actually at Syracuse University) that was trained  in
Romania to be able to break down each semitone into 6 parts.  With that kind of ear training
hearing 444 wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.  It will be interesting to find out
if this guy knows what he's talking about.
Let us know,

Rob Edwardsen
UofR