"Kawai-me-a-Wivah!"

Robert B. Edwardsen edwardsn@mail.rpa.net
Sat Aug 26 06:03 MDT 2000

I had problems with the CX-21D's  we have at school from the early 80's. The pedal
squeak that was actually the bottom board flexing.  The solution was more screws
in the bottom board.  The hard part was schleping the tilter up 3 flights of
stairs.  Kawai gave me some money to do though, and that was nice.

Rob Edwardsen,
University of Rochester