overnite relief

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue Feb 29 17:11 MST 2000

The simplest test for aliquots is to get some silly putty and
stretch it out along the open strings and let it settle.  I carry
two eggs of the stuff in a better container and use it often when I
want to really hear the treble when tuning.  I can get better
octaves and unisons in the last octave that way.  It is extremely
effective and safe for strings and people.

One other sourceX-Mozilla-Status: 0009bearing bar to tuning pins if
the pins are too high or the damping felt between is too thin.

Is there another piano in the studio?

		Newton