Forklift under 9' piano?

Ron Torrella rontorrella@worldspy.net
Thu Mar 2 08:28 MST 2000

Yeah, John. I watched 'em do it there a few times. They practiced on a certain
former SOM Director. No bruises or scratches (they tied him up, first), so
they figured the piano would fare well. :-) (Don't forget to get your comps to
the Salon so you can have tea and crumpets!)

--
Ron Torrella, RPT
Ypsilanti, MI