M & H Lyre sticks

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Tue Apr 10 20:15 MDT 2001

Have you tried Mason & Hamlin, or are they not in production?  Or try Rick
Baldassin at 801-936-4441.  He does a lot with M&H.

At 04:34 PM 4/10/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Anyone know where I can get a set of ebony lyre sticks for a M & H model
>A.  They need to be about 22" long.
>
>Also, a grand lid prop for the same piano only with a short stick, or
>shoud I just buy one of the brass props and screw it to the present stick.
>
>Regards,
>Paul
>
>Paul Kupelian, RPT
>Oswego State University (ret.)
>kupelian@oswego.edu

Vinny
<mailto:vince@byu.edu>

The other night, my wife and I were going out for dinner.
She put on eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyelashes,
mascara, toner, blush and lipstick, then turned to me and
said, "Does this look natural?"