"Temporary" voicing

Wed Apr 11 12:04 MDT 2001

Oops...

I said:
>  the moves and voicing/revoicing would compromise their investment in
> such a fine instrument.

Make that _could_ compromise.  Don't want to make it sound like any work
you or the movers do is  _guaranteed_ to damage the beastie, just that a
piano which is never moved is never dropped...

Just trying to save everybody some sweat.

My outlook is based on the fact that, until recently, I accompanied (and
assisted) in ALL grand moves.  I always try to ascertain beyond a shadow of
a doubt, IS THIS MOVE REALLY NECESSARY?

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
What if there were no hypothetical questions?