who's responsible???

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 11:02 MDT 2001

In both scenarios I'd bill whomever hired me to do the work, noting the damage
and the work required to fix them (keep track of your time). I often think I can
justify the cost of a digital camera for situations like that (as well as
several dozen other useful purposes in this field!). Let the person paying the
bill deal with whomever is "upstream" from them. The piano's there, it needs to
be fixed,  and that's what you were hired to do.

--
Ron Torrella

Sonata in C major, KV 330 -- W. A. Mozart
Four Impromptus, D. 899 (Op. 90) -- F. Schubert
Sonata No. 8 in C minor, Op. 13 “Pathétique” -- L. van Beethoven
Sonata No. 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27 No. 2 “Moonlight” -- L. van Beethoven