"New" Hamburg Hammers (momentary digression)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu Apr 19 07:14 MDT 2001

I like being "on" time so I have a little program that will go to the NIS and reset
the computer clock to the atomic clock in either CO or D.C.  This is for a MS DOS
machine.  It is a small ZIP file if anyone wants a copy let me know.

I like being set to a hundredth of a second.

		Newton