Donations Appraisal

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Apr 19 07:32 MDT 2001

List,

We've had two pianos donated to us in the last few weeks and I need
to arrange an appraisal for the donor's (for tax purposes). I've
been away from retail for too many years and was wondering what
would be the best way to do this.

The pianos are both Kawai's, a UST-7 (1981) and a KG-1C (1981),
both a Walnut type of finish and both in very good shape, inside
and out. Since we're already associated with the Kawai dealer
because of our lease program, would asking him to do that be a good
way to go?

I could also call a technician here but I'm not real sure who would
be up on all that. Any comments/suggestions? Thanks.

Avery

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work           "I haven't failed. I've
                                      found 10,000 ways that
mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home           won't work."

Avery Todd                           -Benjamin Franklin-
University of Houston
Moores School of Music
120 School of Music Bldg.
Houston, TX 77204-4071