Isaac hammers

Donald McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Fri Apr 20 16:40 MDT 2001

Vince,

I have installed many sets of Ari's hammers on a wide variety of
instruments. The results have always been quite good to exceptional in a
few instances. There is much to be said for the cold press hammer. They
are worth a try.

At the PA State a few weeks ago Del Fandrich had some words to say about
cold press hammers. He also mentioned Ari's hammers. Del, if you are out
there it would be great to have you chime in here. Also, this is a good
place and time to start your campaign to change the name of the piano.
:-))

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College