Concert

Mary C. Smith MarySmith@mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:36 MDT 2001

Okay, now y'all have piqued my curiosity...Seeing Ron's post about his
recital, and Susan Kline's response that she's given some cello recitals
made me wonder how many amateur musicians are on this CAUT list. I'm an
amateur pianist myself, and perform regularly with my beloved
piano/violin/cello trio, named Liendo Trio. We gave a recital at The
University of Texas, where I am employed as a technician, in February. We
also have played on local recital series at other venues, as well as house
concerts just for our friends and families. It is a joy. I am delighted to
know that other techs are active musically, and it makes my wheels turn
about classical jams at National seminars, etc...Anyway, who else out there
plays on a regular basis?

Mary