Concert

David Forman dforman@rider.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:34 MDT 2001

I would guess that a number of University technicians are also good musicians.
I am a church organist and choir director, directing four choirs in my church
in southern New Jersey. I also have a BA in Music from Westminster, which helps
me understand this school much better! I believe that being active musically
gives us a better understanding of the performers needs, and makes us better
technicians.
Dave Forman
Westminster Choir College of Rider University