Concert

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Thu Apr 26 10:51 MDT 2001

Hi all,
I have been an active musician all my life.  My career as a piano
technician was actually a midlife career change.  I am a percussionist with
a Bachelor of Music degree in music education from Syracuse University.  I
taught public school instrumental music for fifteen years before engaging
in an apprenticeship with a pipe organ technician.

I later took over that business and began tuning and maintaining pipe
organs as well as learning how to play on one.  It is also about that time
that I started my piano technician training.  I have been active in playing
for a number of college theater productions and community bands for many
years.  Since my retirement this year from my college job, I am continuing
to play, as well as enjoy my church job as music minister.

Paul
Paul Kupelian, RPT