Soundboard shims via Spurlok method

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Mon Apr 30 15:49 MDT 2001

I have used Bill's system with consistent success.  I use double-sticky
foam, not tape, to affix the rail.  I measure, & draw gude lines for the
tape & aluminum rail.  Works like a charm.  Are you using his router and
his cutting tool?  He has complete directions with the tools.  Maybe more
of you can supply other information to help.  I like his system because it
is so controllable, there is no chatter, and the results are predictable
and good.  For wood, I have cut my own on a table saw to make it quarter
sawn.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV
Columbus, OH Chapter