7/8 Keyboard, was Piano Horse

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri Feb 2 10:47 MST 2001

Dave,

This is most interesting, I would like to send along some appropriate
information to a few teachers I know out here.  Can you let me/us know
more? Since this is aftermarket, in a sense, does the keyset care what kind
of piano it goes into (well, ok, generally, anyway)?

Also, stuff like, did you do the fitting on the B?etc.

Thanks!

Horace