bars.

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri Feb 2 11:06 MST 2001

Fred, List,

"Whale" was performed here a year or two ago and if I remember correctly,
we moved a Yamaha C-3 Disklavier from the pianist's studio for it. To my
knowledge, there were no problems with it.

He's also performed that piece on a D at A & M Univ. but as he said, with
great difficulty. Something about having to find different nodes and
sounding an  octave higher. In this case, there was just no other
alternative.

Avery