Maintenance Schedule

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon Feb 5 07:36 MST 2001

List,

Our business manager for the music dept. just called and told me
that the Provost's office wants some kind of maintenance schedule
for our pianos. Things like:

1. How often should they be tuned
2. How often rebuilt
3. How often replaced
4. etc., etc.

She said they are in the process of evaluating the fees charged
to students and wanted some kind of information pertaining to this.
Even generic info would be helpful.

I have a few ideas but would appreciate some feedback from you are more
experienced in dealing with this type of beaurecratic @#$%$^&. :-)

Any ideas? Thanks.

Avery

mailto:atodd@uh.edu - Work           "I haven't failed. I've
                                      found 10,000 ways that
mailto:avery@ev1.net - Home           won't work."

Avery Todd                           -Benjamin Franklin-
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4201
713-743-3226