Baldwin regulation

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 5 23:10 MST 2001

Hi Jim,
           It boils me that here they will spend $20K for a new C2, when the
same amount of money will re hammer, and shank, re bush keys and major reg, 6
of their existing pianos, that sorely need the work.
I get paid either way since I'm the Yamaha dealer, and the contract tech. So
you could say my advice is un biased. They will still ignore it.
I'm sorry to hear that they treated you so shabbily, it's their loss.
Regards Roger