drill press?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue Jun 12 15:19 MDT 2001

Mary,
    I'm sure the smaller ones would work for releading keys and such.
Consider though that you may just want to use it a a "poor man's" arbor
press from time to time. Pressing in those very leads or pressing in new
backchecks comes to mind. You may also wish a larger table and more
powerful motor should you every decide to resurface keys with the rotary
planer (ala Spurlock March '91 journal). On the other hand the right
smaller one can be adapted to slide on a sled and drill pin blocks in the
piano (recent journal article but I don't know which one). Hope this
helps.

Greg

--
Greg Newell