Bechstein offset screwdriver.

Jürgen Goering pianoforte@mail.island.net
Thu Jun 21 09:10 MDT 2001

The availability of the German offset screwdriver needed for regulating
older Bechsteins has come up repeatedly.  My efforts to place orders with
Renner Germany have caused me a lot of frustration.  I have heard from
others that they have experienced the same.  My impression is that Renner
Germany seems to cater more to volume buyers.

However, I have found another supplier in Germany whom I deal with on a
regular basis. I order a lot of my rebuilding supplies and some special
tools directly from them, getting the quality I need at a reasonable cost.

I will be placing an order soon, if anyone wants the special offset
screwdriver I can include it in my order for them.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte
Nanaimo, BC, Canada
pianoforte@island.net