practice room benches

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Tue Mar 6 10:35 MST 2001

I just looked at my small Canadian bench, and it looks like it
would be easy to take off the lightly upholstered top for
re-upholstering, or it could even be recovered without removing
the legs and mechanism.

The price is good, due to buying with Canadian dollars. They
adjust easily and quickly, from quite low to quite high. They
come in different heights, too, for cellists, harpists, etc.

Concert Master Piano Accessories
(306) 854-2333

I bought mine after seeing them at Banff. Banff uses a lot of them.

Regards,

Susan Kline
(Newport Arts Center, Newport, OR; Linfield College, McMinnville, OR)