practice room benches

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Tue Mar 6 12:19 MST 2001

You may wish to consider the Concert-Master benches made in Elbow, (WHERE!?)
Saskatchewan.

mailto:concert.master@sympatico.ca

They are durable and affordable:

positive click-lever mechanism adjustment

thin padded seat

powder-coat finishes available

start at $220.00 (CDN) about $$150.00 US!
plus;
buy 11 / get the 12th free

In our experience at Brandon University and the Banff Centre for the Arts,
these have held up quite well. Virtually squeak free, and the mechanism
appears to last forever.

Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-caut@ptg.org [mailto:owner-caut@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
A440A@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2001 11:11 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: Re: practice room benches

<<I told the people at Jansen that I would poll the caut list to see if
there
was interest in such a product, and if there is a good enough response, they
will consider designing and producing a bench more suited to our needs.

Greetings,
    we just purchased a number of the school stretcher benches for
Vanderbilt's practis rooms.  They are the only ones that seem to hold up to
student use.  I wish Jansen would sell just upholstered  tops that we could
replace on the artist benches.
Regards,
Ed Foote
Nashville, Tn.