benches

Richard West rwest1@unl.edu
Tue Mar 6 12:55 MST 2001

David

I would be interested, especially if the price was right.  I just bought a
few adjustible benches from Steigerman Benchworld (Seattle).  They were
$160, look pretty good and have a scissors type mechanism, but much
differently engineered that the Jansen scissors mechanism.  I don't know
how well they'll hold up.  Has anyone had experience with these benches
and how they have stood the test of time?  The price certainly wasn't bad.

Richard West, University of Nebraska