any new fix for an old problem

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu Mar 8 13:21 MST 2001

Paul,

Just wait until you come across a paper clip bent so as to take the
place of the coil spring under a jack on a vertical, or a popsicle
stick stuck behind a loose bass brige apron to stop the "rattling",

Isn't it fun being retired? :-) I've still got a few more to do
though because I got a late start in university work.

Avery