any new fix for an old problem

TCoates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Thu Mar 8 18:41 MST 2001

Paul,

Glad to hear your chapter got a good laugh at Fred Drash's expense.  The people
at the meeting Fred presented this chuckled a little, but respected what he had
to say.  I'm glad I respected what he had to say, as it has saved many an action
at very little cost.  By the way, I'm not a drinking man either, but I always
have bourbon in my lubricant box.  I've found Alcohol tends to disappear just
sitting in that same box.  Cheap stuff, but I need to know it's there when I
have to use it.  Since I don't drink I know the bourbon will be there when I
need to make a repair.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota