Casters

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Tue Mar 13 19:15 MST 2001

John,

I take it the piano(s) is(are) being taken down and moved from one site to
another and then set back up?  I don't understand why the University is so
concerned about what the movers want?  Are these "movers" university
employees?  The truck provides easy mobility in a given area and protects
the legs from stress such as running over a cord or crack.  I think it is a
mistake to discontinue use of the trucks.  Certainly in some concert
situations the big castors (brass=expensive) work as well and are much
better looking, but for overall reliability I like trucks...

David I.