Casters

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee@humboldt1.com
Tue Mar 13 17:53 MST 2001

John,

HSU has lost the third leg a number of times because of no dolly. If it can
be guarunteed that the piano will be moved only by three strong, sensative
persons, one to each leg, it may work without a dolly.

Likewise, The Community Concert piano has seperate dollies on each leg with
6" wheels and has lost the third leg at least once. All it takes is one
paper match, just one, to take out the leg. The full dolly assures the
strength of three legs for one.

Dan Gurnee, HSU Retired