caut-digest V2001 #45 (CAUT spills his guts)

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed Mar 28 05:25 MST 2001

You're right Mary,
       --And I'm sorry I said that snotty thing about students and other
people.  Hope it can be excused as it was written without much thinking early
Monday morning.
    My wife was a student at my first contracted university job, 19 years ago.
If I hadn't befriended students, she wouldn't be my wife, so  I'm glad I broke
my own rule.  Faculty and staff can "fall" if they get "too friendly" with
students.  At that time though, I wasn't any older than my wife, and I'm still
not.
-Mike