caut-digest V2001 #45 (CAUT spills his guts)

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed Mar 28 11:26 MST 2001

jolly roger wrote:

> Ummmmmm!  This give's me an idea for a "Michaelgate" series for the Journal

Roger,
.  I still figured by now you'd of been sentenced to at least 400 lashes with a
clip on bridle tape to be administered by a local Saskatuner after they're all
done dutifully recording, accounting, and deliberating  over every worm and worm
fragment associated with pitch floating in universities.  List not feeling well
perhaps? or Maybe you got an "in" with the judges.
-Mike