Soundboard shims via Spurlok method

TCoates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Tue May 1 06:38 MDT 2001

First, my apologies for the clock problem again.  I was using my wife's iBook
again and checked the clock before I sent the last post.  Something is
strange.  I will start sending posts to myself to find the problem before I
post from her computer again.  It has fresh batteries and says it has the
correct date.

The Wood Rebuilder comes from Webb Phillips.  I use it for many repairs.
Soundboard work is only one use.  I know many of you don't have to do in home
work, but broken screw hole areas on console and spinet music racks are a sure
fix with this compound.

Tim Coates
University of South Dakota