Detuning 13 notes (aka: Tuning for outside groups)

Vince Mrykalo Vince@byu.edu
Mon May 7 10:28 MDT 2001

Hi David,
I know my situation is different than yours, but I think there is a
similarity.  I usually send the bill to the department that sponsors the
event.  But then I am billing in behalf of the School of Music, since I am
working full time for it. So to relate it to your situation, it would be
similar for you to bill the department, and let them deal with the outside
group.  I know this just 'seconds' some of the other replies.  Don't know if
this helps.

At 01:55 PM 5/6/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Friends,

>Question:  How do you deal with tunings (and getting paid for the tunings)
>for outside groups at your college or university?  Do you have a policy
>about what to do in situations like this?

>Sincerely,
>
>David A. Vanderhoofven

Vinny
<mailto:vince@byu.edu>

May is... Better Sleep Month.
May is... National Salad Month.
May is... National Egg Month.
May is... National Barbecue Month.
May is... Date Your Mate Month.
May is... Fungal Infection Awareness Month.
May 1 is... Mother Goose Day and Save The Rhino Day.
May 2 is... Fire Day.
May 3 is... Lumpy Rug Day.
May 7 is... National Roast Leg of Lamb Day.
May 9 is... Lost Sock Memorial Day.
May 11 is... Twilight Zone Day.
May 13 is... Leprechaun Day.
May 14 is... National Dance Like A Chicken Day.
May 15 is... National Chocolate Chip Day.
May 19 is... Frog Jumping Jubilee Day.
May 23 is... Penny Day.
May 24 is... National Escargot Day.
May 26 is... Grey Day.
May 29 is... End Of The Middle Ages Day.
May 30 is... My Bucket's Got A Hole In It Day.
May 31 is... National Macaroon Day.