Piano technology class

Renate Dirkd dirks@pegasus.rutgers.edu
Sat May 19 22:39 MDT 2001

Dear Ed Foote,

I was happy to read that you have taught some piano tech classes. I've
been asked to give a introductory piano tuning/technology class at one
of the local state uni. music depts. here in New Jersey. I jumped at the
chance. It will be an interesting detour from my regular heavy
tuning/repair rounds and it will look good on my resume.
I wonder if you might be willing to share some of your curriculum with
me or can you suggest other sources for such material. I don't relish
the thought of starting from scratch. Anyone else? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Bob Dowling (N.J.)
bobdowling@mail.com