Teflon Reamers

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 2 09:41 MST 2001

Hi Lance,

In a pinch, you can take a normal pointed center pin of the
appropriate size and roll it between two files to rough it up. Chuck
it in a pin vise and off you go. This is not quite as elegant a
solution as the reamers (which I recommend you get, BTW), but it does
work.

Good luck,

Tom Seay
mailto:t.seay@mail.utexas.edu