It IS a full time job

Dennis Johnson johnsond@stolaf.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:53 MST 2001

Wow........some wise words from Newton. In a nutshell.

Right now I'm wishing I had kept more paperwork, but also understand why
never got to it. The critical change we are going though is a wave of new,
young, hot shot piano faculty with idealistic views and expectations. Just
early this morning was a critical meeting to discuss priorities and voice
opinions with a seat specially heated just for me. Not too concerned, but
it is very true how expectations and attitudes change over years as you
become a common fixture and have been there longer then many of the
current faculty, who have no idea of the way it was.

Dennis Johnson
Piano Technician
St. Olaf College
sta2ned@stolaf.edu